Our Team Highest level of service & professionalism
First and foremost I am the wife of a wonderful husband, Andres, and the mom of three awesome kids; my son Christopher currently in the US Air Force, my daughter Jenna studying at UW Whitewater, and our baby Addison who is in fourth grade. I feel so blessed every morning when I wake up, because I am doing something I feel passionate about; helping people find a home. Whether it is your first, your last, or your vacation home, this is something I feel incredibly blessed to be able to do. I am so grateful to my husband and my three children for openly and happily letting me follow my dream; even if it takes up some of their Saturdays and even if they know more about home values in Northern Wisconsin than they care to!
- #3 Agent in Commissions and #5 agent in Total Transactions for all of RE/MAX Integra Midwest
- Helped over 100 people make a major life transition, and because of that, she was able to give back over $10,000 to her community through her Give Where You Live program
- Chairman Club Award winner as well as #4 in the state for total commission and #8 in the state for total number of transactions
- Platinum Award winner and #7 in the state for total commissions as well as obtaining my Lifetime Achievement Award from RE/MAX after 3 years with the company
- Named one of Real Trends list of top 100 REALTORS in WI for transaction sides in years 2014, 2015 and 2016
- One of the Top 2% of agents in my Multiple Listing Service in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Most positively reviewed REALTOR in my marketplace 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
2012 Broker/Owner of the year RE/MAX Property Pros LLC
- CLHMS- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist. Just 4% of all REALTORS in the U.S. hold this designation for expertise in the real estate field
- GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute, 3 year program
- SFR-Short Sale Foreclosure
- UW Madison Graduate Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Member of the Wisconsin REALTORS Association
- Active member of the Greater Northwood's Board of REALTORS.
- Board Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Board Member Local Chamber of Commerce 2012-present
- President of The Warehouse Four Season Center for the Arts 2012-present
Originally from West Greenwich, RI Katie and her family have been living in
Phelps area for five years. She has a degree in Marine Engineering and a small
laser engraving business. Katie and her husband have a three year old
daughter, Annmarie and enjoy spending their free time exploring all the
things the Northwoods has to offer.
Tim has founded and served as president of Building Performance Solutions, a premier Upper Midwest building services company since 1997. Tim also has published several articles on home repairs, maintenance and inspection principles in a number of area publications. Tim brings more than thirty-five years of building trade and inspection experience to the JWP Group. Outside of work Tim enjoys golfing, painting, listening to and playing the blues on bass guitar, and spending time with his family.
Prior to obtaining her real estate license, Lisa traveled the country as a commercial helicopter pilot. Lisa first visited the Northwoods seven years ago on a brief business trip. After three days of touring around the beautiful small towns, lakes, and state parks, she decided to make the move “Up North”. Lisa lives in Hazelhurst with her two daughters, Kaylee and Olivia. They spend their spare time hiking, fishing, camping, and enjoying the outdoors
Amanda brings customer service experience and a love for the Northwoods community to the JWP Group. She is excited to be a part of this successful team. Amanda and her husband Jarred have lived in St. Germain for the last 16 years. Together they have been blessed with four children who are active in basketball, dance and hockey. The family enjoys being at "deer camp", hunting, fishing, berry picking and mushroom hunting. They also love being with their labradoodle, Kobe.
After years of vacationing in the Northwoods, Leah and her family made Three Lakes their permanent home in 2013. They are thoroughly enjoying small town life and everything this community has to offer. When not working with the JWP Group, Leah can be found out on the Chain, on a snowmobile or hiking trail, or behind her computer writing. Leah has ten years of marketing and communications experience in the non-profit sector and has spent twelve years working in the real estate industry.